Commercial Property Management
The firm's service includes:
- Collection of rent and other income.
- Service charge budgeting and administration.
- Ensuring fulfilment of each party's obligations.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Constant monitoring of the property's long-term performance.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
From individual properties to portfolios, Roche is experienced in dealing with all aspects of property management throughout Eastern England. From shop properties in the south of England to retail parks in Norfolk and from family trust held investments to overseas investors, Roche can deliver a bespoke service for the Landlord.