We deal with lettings, sales and acquisitions for all types of office and industrial property including:
- City centre offices
- Business parks
- Industrial estates
- Warehouse, logistics and distribution
- Research and development
- Trade counters
- Co-working and serviced offices
Combining more than 80 years of experience, leading market data and an extensive database of contacts, our dedicated team of agency surveyors are well-placed to deliver the best possible deals in the shortest possible timeframe. A pro-active approach is taken to both property disposals and acquisitions, applying market knowledge to focus the strategy and to deliver results for clients in the most professional manner. Our friendly team understand the importance of keeping clients updated and working with them to achieve the desired results. We are regular winners of the Estates Gazette Norfolk Deals Competition, having concluded more transactions in the county than any other firm. It is not unusual for us to transact over 1 million sq ft of property and oversee in excess of 150 deals annually. Whilst Norfolk is our stronghold, we are active across the East Anglia region, regularly assisting clients with property transactions in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. And our clients include Aviva, Columbia Threadneedle, Lothbury Investment Management, Kames, Canmoor, mseven, Lotus, and Jewson. Notable recent instructions and deals include:
- Diamond Point, Norwich – a speculative development of 17 new trade-counter and warehouse units totalling 116,000 sq ft
- The letting of a 130,000 sq ft warehouse to Amazon for use as their regional hub.
- Sale of a 227,000 sq ft distribution centre on Beccles Business Park.
- Letting of a 40,000 sq ft office building at St Andrew’s Business Park to Perenco – the largest single office letting in Norwich for a decade.